If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (405) 332-2122

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Broken Pipe Leads To Mold

This home had a broken pipe upstairs that caused the insulation in the ceiling to become saturated with water. When the ceiling collapsed, the wet, moldy insulation and a lot of water came pouring through and caused the damage you see in the first image. 

The crew of SERVPRO of Stillwater & Guthrie arrived quickly and got started right away with the extraction of the water and damaged material. We pulled out the damaged drywall and insulation. We also used drying equipment to help the water evaporate more quickly to prevent further damage to the home. 

If your home has mold, we can help you too! Just give us a call.