Mold In The Kitchen
This home suffered a loss due to a mold situation that was caused by a leaking pipe in the wall of this kitchen. Our team was called in to handle the cleanup of the mold and moisture.
We began by pulling out the cabinets and removing the drywall and insulation that had been affected by the mold and moisture. We also placed drying equipment in the mold to deal with the excess moisture in order to prevent further damage to the home.
SERVPRO of Stillwater & Guthrie can help you too if your home suffers a mold loss like this. We are available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.