If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (405) 332-2122

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold In The Kitchen

This home suffered a loss due to a mold situation that was caused by a leaking pipe in the wall of this kitchen. Our team was called in to handle the cleanup of the mold and moisture.

We began by pulling out the cabinets and removing the drywall and insulation that had been affected by the mold and moisture. We also placed drying equipment in the mold to deal with the excess moisture in order to prevent further damage to the home.

SERVPRO of Stillwater & Guthrie can help you too if your home suffers a mold loss like this. We are available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.